The new Air Comfort Deluxe V2 Chair Bed is an unique bed chair offering total surface pressure reduction (with continual carer repositioning).
For long term sitting and lying, Air Comfort bed chairs combine the ultimate in pressure management with the comfort of floating on air. The only air chair offering a patented system of four air bladders to provide effective pressure relief from head to toe. A large range of accessories available for optimal versatility.
- pressureless, air filled, welded TPU bags (with improved access) evenly distribute user’s weight to ensure no main pressure points can restrict circulation
- low density cushioning foam between cover and air bladders from headrest to legrest
- infinite locking gas struts provide adjustable seat and legrests for infinite seating and sleeping positions
- adjustable back rest for full recline
- repositionable wings and drop-down arms for ease of transfer and nursing protocols
- adjustable and detachable headrest for versatility and ease of cleaning
- powder coated (rust proof) steel frame with 150 mm swivel locking Tente castors – 3 braking and 1 directional for ease of manoeuvrability and reduced noise
- Carrflex™ Extreme cover fabric – extreme performance and resistance; multi directional elasticity; sanitised protection; water vapour permeable; waterproof tested and washable to 95°C (compliant with State tender requirements)
- suitable for users up to 180 kg
- recommended user height range – 1.6 metres to 1.9 metres
- large range of custom accessories available including meal trays, footrests, heavy duty incontinence covers and seat belts – refer to Specification Sheet for full details