Designed for optimal comfort for patients at risk or low risk of pressure injury, the AreaCare Zephyr is a unique foam air combination system – a three layered memory foam mattress enhanced by a powered air system to increase pressure redistribution capabilities. Ideally suited for palliative care or patients suffering from joint pain, dysmorphic body shape or at risk of post intensive care syndrome.
The combination of convoluted memory foam top layer and eight alternating powered air cells, housed within the base and middle layer of foam, enhance therapeutic benefits through increased patient immersion. Three layers of foam provide integrity, support and comfort.
- three layered foam plus 8 alternating air cells
- head zone and tapered heel zone
- safety side bolster
- antibacterial treatment prevent fungal and microbe growth
- flame retardant
- retains air for up to 24 hours without power
- static and transport modes
- visual low pressure alert
- waterproof, vapour permeable multi-stretch cover