Specifically designed for people suffering from dementia, this colourful range of tableware from Ornamin is ideal for anyone with cognitive impairment or decreased visual capacity. Many items are also useful for people with impaired mobility or reduced motor skills such as Parkinson’s Disease. Patients with cognitive disabilities will find it easier to focus on the task at hand; increasing calorie intake.
Includes an extensive range of plates, bowls, cups, breadboards and place-mats. Colour contrast rims encourage easy identification of food. Non-slip bases provide a stable platform. Bowls and mugs are designed for ease of use under a range of conditions. Double handled cups designed to assist people with tremors.
- range of ergonomically designed eating and drinking aids
- each piece designed for maximum functionality and ease of use
- especially lightweight and hard wearing
- promotes independence
- dishwasher safe
- consists of melamine (NOT to be used in microwave or oven)
- designed and manufactured in Germany