The Etac 3B-Board is a stable and simple transfer board with traditional curved shape for use in multiple transfer situations. Suitable for users up to 150 kilograms.
- curved shape plus smooth synthetic material facilitates easy slide and positioning
- multi-purpose product for transfers between wheelchair, bed, bathchair, chair or car
- board can be placed either curve forward or curve backward depending on the transfer situation and surrounding obstacles (ie wheelchair wheel)
- longer length board allows transfers across wider gaps
- ideal for carer assisted transfers or for patients with sufficient upper body strength and balance for self transfer
A transfer board is intended to bridge shorter gaps when performing seated transfers. The board’s low friction upper surface allows the user to transfer independently or with assistance. Transfer boards are used when transferring between bed and wheelchair / shower chair, between wheelchair / chair / toilet chair or to and from the car.
All Etac Transfer Boards have a non-slip surface on the underside. Combining a transfer board with a glide cushion provides even lower friction and is recommended when the transfer involves bare skin, for instance to and from a shower chair or toilet.