The Etac Butterfly Board is a long, wide, stable transfer board with special cut outs for wheelchair positioning. Suitable for users up to 250 kilograms.
- smooth top surface for easy sliding transfers
- long, wide and stable transfer board with cut outs for positioning against the wheel of a wheelchair
- non-slip underside prevents board from sliding out of position
- larger sitting and sliding area, helpful when transfers need to be made is short steps
- Butterfly GlideWing available as optional accessory – mounted on the board, the glide wing slides along the board and provides additional slide function during the entire transfer
A transfer board is intended to bridge shorter gaps when performing seated transfers. The board’s low friction upper surface allows the user to transfer independently or with assistance. Transfer boards are used when transferring between bed and wheelchair / shower chair, between wheelchair / chair / toilet chair or to and from the car.
All Etac Transfer Boards have a non-slip surface on the underside. Combining a transfer board with a glide cushion provides even lower friction and is recommended when the transfer involves bare skin, for instance to and from a shower chair or toilet.