The Heelift® Suspension Boot is designed to prevent and help heal pressure injuries around the heel, offering exceptional support and correct positioning to the lower limb. Sold individually.
- made from medical grade, latex free foam
- inbuilt wedge of soft, firm foam ensures no contact for the heel zone while providing good calf support
- Tricot low shear and friction base surface reduces friction and shear
- boot slides easily over mattress surface for easy repositioning, reducing friction and shear and ensuring Heelift stays in place
- includes extra foam piece which can be fitted to prevent footdrop or prevent hip rotation (can be cut to accommodate Achilles tendon erythem)
- fully machine washable and dryer safe
- 2 types available – smooth foam and convoluted (eggshell) foam