The LiftAid 320 is a heavy duty, fully featured mobile lifter ideal for the majority of common lifting situations across many care settings. Patients can be lifted and transferred from floor, bed or chair with ease and safety. Fold down armrests assist with gait training during rehabilitation or for general toileting.
Constructed with a powder coated aluminium frame for lightweight manoeuvrability, the height adjustable frame allows overall mast height be set to match environmental and lifting needs. Features the advanced Linak® Jumbo Care Diagnostic Control System for intelligent self diagnostic system capabilities. With low lifting height and soft start / stop function, this product has been designed to provide patient and carer with optimum comfort, safety and security.
Quick release yoke double spreader bar included with lifter.
- 3 height settings with tool-less adjustment
- quick release hook system for easy sling bar installation
- swivel style front and rear castors; foot operated brake locks on rear
- electrically operated ‘U’ shaped base with wide flanged front legs for enhanced stability and access
- sturdy fold down armrests to assist with gait training
- handheld controller with simple push button operation; includes overload indicator, battery charge and service status indicators
- rechargeable battery featuring intelligent diagnostic system for battery level; service status and maximum overload
- emergency stop and manual emergency lowering device for optimum safety and control
- compatible with a range of slings (including the ProSling Yoke, Disposable and Gait Training Vest)