This new range of Positioning Cushions are designed to support correct patient positioning to help relieve pressure on parts of the body vulnerable to pressure injury.
Designed for clinical effectiveness and comfort, the fire resistant cushions are made from a vapour permeable, waterproof cover filled with lightweight micro-beads that conform to the contours of the body to help evenly distribute interface pressure. Beads can be concentrated in one area of the cushion to maximise pressure relief where needed.
- 6 cushion designs
- used to help to reduce pressure or oedema, improve blood flow or reduce pain
- use alone or together to support a range of positions
- support for the head, body, hips, legs or feet
- wipe clean with neutral detergent or an approved disinfectant
- suited for individual patient use only