TheLiftAid 180 is a lightweight, easy to operate mobile lifter that allows patients to be lifted and transferred from floor, bed or chair with ease and safety. With low lifting height and soft start / stop function, this product has been designed to provide patient and carer with optimum comfort, safety and security.
Constructed with a powder coated aluminium frame for lightweight manoeuvrability, the height adjustable frame allows overall mast height be set to match environmental and lifting needs. Features the advanced Linak® Jumbo Care Diagnostic Control System for intelligent self diagnostic system capabilities.
Quick release yoke spreader bar included with lifter. Optional pivot frame available as an added accessory.
- height settings with tool-less adjustment
- quick release hook system for easy sling bar installation
- swivel style front and rear castors; foot operated brake locks on rear
- electrically operated ‘U’ shaped base with wide flanged front legs for enhanced stability and access
- handheld controller with simple push button operation; includes overload indicator, battery charge and service status indicators
- rechargeable battery featuring intelligent diagnostic system for battery level; service status and maximum overload
- emergency stop and manual emergency lowering device for optimum safety and control
- optional pivot frame provides enhanced patient positioning and comfort and improved balance point
- compatible with a range of slings (including the ProSling Yoke, Pivot and Disposable in sizes ranging from S to XXL)