Developed to help reduce the risk of injury as a result of patient falls, the fully electric Floor Line Bed can be lowered to 110 mm from the floor. With the unique advantage of an auto re-tractive backrest, this versatile bed offers a range of positioning options for maximum patient care and comfort.
For facilities restricted from using side rails, it offers a practical alternative to high low beds and minimises the need for restraints. With a maximum capacity of 200 kilograms, the bed features an auto re-tractive backrest, knee brake and backrest function, Trendelenburg and ‘lounge chair’ positioning.
- features auto re-tractive backrest; as backrest is raised, backrest base moves out towards the head of the bed, helping to relieve pressure and reduce pinching or shear when the mattress folds
- features auto contour; simultaneously raises both the head and knees for comfortable positioning and reduced risk of skin shearing
- back raises straight ensuring no damage to walls from horizontal lifting
- multiple positioning – single touch Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg and Cardiac Lounge Chair position
- easy to use water resistant electronic hand controller features clearly labelled, soft press buttons for full functionality, plus magnetic key lock
- powder coated tubular steel frame with stainless steel support rails for end actuators and nylon glide surfaces for smooth operatin
- folds for easy transport and storage; simply unscrew 4 bolts to remove bed-ends
- range of optional accessories including self-help pole, IV pole and back-up battery unit
- also available in King Single model