An adjustable, zoned, air filled pressure reducing surface suitable for patient at low or medium levels of risk. Suitable for users up to 135 kilograms.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION products are made of soft, flexible interconnected air cells designed to conform to each user’s individual body shape and self-adjust with every movement, enhancing blood flow and supporting posture. Cells mimic the properties of water by evenly distributing pressure across the cushioning surface and away from peak pressure areas which are most at risk for developing pressure injuries.
- individual, interconnected cells move independently, allowing each cell to twist, turn, bend and adapt precisely to the contours and anatomy of the user providing a total contact environment
- low surface tension allows for immersion without tissue deformation, minimising risk of skin breakdown
- low friction and shear environment
- lightweight overlay weighing only 3.6 kilograms per section
- 3 independently adjustable, interconnected zones
- easy to clean non-powered neoprene rubber construction, with drainage holes in base to draw away fluids
- ROHO Mattress Overlay Enclosure Cover available as optional accessory– fluid resistant, fully enclosed mattress overlay cover for increased infection control and incontinence protection