Combining alternating pressure and low air loss technology, the SenTech Stage IV 2000 is an intelligent and intuitive multipurpose system designed for rapid wound healing or very high risk protection. Therapeutic results are gained from effective pressure redistribution through cyclical inflation and deflation coupled with constant diffused air flow for optimum cooling and drying effects.
- incorporates Sensor Technology; system is sensitive to changes in patient positioning and automatically adjusts airflow to compensate
- controlled, true low air loss feature addresses moisture and heat build up; thousands of microscopic air-vents in the patented Coverlet provide diffused airflow directly to the patient’s skin to create an optimum temperature environment to assist healing and comfort
- quilted, breathable, five layer top coverlet is impermeable to water, yet permeable to vapour molecules (sweat) to provide one of the leading anti-shear surfaces available
- air flotation mode for adjustable, constant air cushion to disperse body weight without movement for maximum patient comfort and very low interface pressures; allows customisation depending on patient weight, height and level of desired firmness
- Fowler Boost fautomatically adjusts the pressure to compensate for greater surface pressure in the sacrum area for inclined or seated patients
- electronic controller featuring real-time display of air pressure; automatic pressure settings based on patient height and weight or manual settings for custom configuration (with settings stored in non-volatile memory)