All the features of the Stage IV Millennium in an extra wide system designed for patients up to 450 kilograms.
A sophisticated and highly featured mattress replacement system, offering unique combination of alternating and low air loss therapies with 3-Zone cell system for variable pressure control. Therapeutic results are gained from effective pressure redistribution through cyclical inflation and deflation coupled with constant diffused air flow for optimum cooling and drying effects. Ideal for ulceration, burn, flap and graft patients to a maximum weight of 230 kilograms.
- advanced wound care therapy for the bariatric patient up to 450 kg
- alternation removes pressure at regular intervals, at interface of body and mattress, to draw pressure away from patient’s skin and create reactive hyperaemia
- controlled, true low air loss feature addresses moisture and heat build up; thousands of microscopic air-vents in the patented Coverlet provide diffused airflow directly to the patient’s skin to create an optimum temperature environment to assist healing and comfort
- quilted, breathable, five layer top coverlet is impermeable to water, yet permeable to vapour molecules (sweat) to provide one of the leading anti-shear surfaces available
- air flotation mode for adjustable, constant air cushion to disperse body weight without movement for maximum patient comfort and very low interface pressures; allows customisation depending on patient weight, height and level of desired firmness
- 3 individually controlled zones (upper, mid and lower) for variable alternating and static pressure control in line with patient therapeutic and comfort needs
- Fowler Boost automatically adjusts the pressure to compensate for greater surface pressure in the sacrum area for inclined or seated patients
- electronic controller featuring real-time display of air pressure; automatic pressure settings based on patient height and weight or manual settings for custom configuration; and in-built help key for user assistance and system information