The Shear Comfort Heel Protectors are designed for patients at risk of developing, or recovering from, pressure injury to the vulnerable heel. Sold as a pair.
- fitted sheepskin encases both heel and ankle leaving rest of foot unencumbered
- products utilise the natural properties of wool to distribute pressure; dissipate heat and water vapour; and reduce the forces of friction and shear
- manufactured with unique Airtec process; matrix of holes are introduced into the sheep skin to promote air circulation and reduce perspiration by allowing the skin to breathe
- easy to wash and maintain, products are warranted to withstand 50 washes at up to 80°C for required infection control
- easy fastening Velcro® straps to attach and adjust
- 3 sizes available
- Wool Wash Shampoo available as optional accessory – recommended to maintain the advantages of Shear Comfort sheepskin products; contains Tea Tree oil to kill dust mites and mould, and help prevent odours