A range of advanced medical grade lamb’s wool products that provide exceptional comfort and protection from pressure ulcers for low to medium risk users. Available in four different sizes to suit a range of standard beds.
- innovative and advanced woven wool product with extra density of 1900 gsm plus 30 mm of pile (typical woven wool products range from 300-500 gsm)
- products utilise the natural properties of wool to distribute pressure; dissipate heat and water vapour; and reduce the forces of friction and shear
- manufactured with unique Airtec process; matrix of holes are introduced into the sheep skin to promote air circulation and reduce perspiration by allowing the skin to breathe
- easy to wash and maintain, products are warranted to withstand 50 washes at up to 80°C for required infection control
- available in blue only
- Wool Wash Shampoo available as optional accessory – recommended to maintain the advantages of Shear Comfort sheepskin products; contains Tea Tree oil to kill dust mites and mould, and help prevent odours