The Span America PressureGuard CFT® is a non-powered air and foam mattress that provides a cost effective solution for pressure injury prevention and treatment when resources limit care options. The surface uses Constant Force Technology® to automatically adjust the mattresses network of interconnected air cylinders and elasticised reservoirs to the appropriate, therapeutic levels for each patient, regardless of weight or position on the surface. Standard features include Geo-Matt® anti-shearing top surface, Heel Slope™ feature, and Safety Edge™ stability bolster system.
- automatic self-adjustment to appropriate therapeutic level
- provides stable surface to maximise functional ability and maintain safe positions
- patented, multi-component Safety Edge™ minimises risks associated with edge-of-bed/entrapment issues and patient transfers
- anti-shearing Geo-Matt™ top surface offers 800 individually responsive cells in distinct head, torso, and foot zones enhance therapeutic support and comfort
- exclusive Heel Slope” feature redistributes load to pressure-tolerant lower legs and calves
- bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant and easily cleanable
- no set-up; no noise or heat; uses no electricity so not affected by power interruptions